Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Biggest Shark In The United States

Lake

Easter Monday around the mountains in search of" old things ".
The" Lake of Idols "is located on Mount Falterona at about 1000 meters high. Among the trees and a clearing opens before us c
ompare a small lake. Unfortunately it was not fenced and could bring me there. OK I could do it, am there for them stoned dall'iperossigenazione and walk, did not I think. I made my photos agitated, could not even run across the water: P

And to think that two thousand six hundred years ago, the Etruscans trek this far to throw the arms of their small lake offerings , hoping for healing, sensing the power of the Waters. The place is calm and quiet for meditation and inspiration. We can only get an idea of \u200b\u200bhow it could be then, before being robbed of all its treasures, before being drained from the water to retrieve the symbols of the hopes of those who hoped in helping the Waters.

I hope to come back and still be able to remain silent. Listening to what the water can tell me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment