Friday, May 1, 2009

Eeprom 24rf08bt Reader




Today I went to the funeral to say goodbye to his grandfather.
I went to a bike, going to see a church to Castrocaro, but unfortunately it was closed. We will come back again.
If nothing else, I took a ride in the sun, and I saw lots of flowers.
Spring explodes (late) And I'm going to die.
the morgue was full of people, all rooms accommodate 2 bodies. Must be a boy died in an accident because I saw another guy dressed as a biker who was crying in a corner of the parking lot, sitting on the ground near the bike.
E 'was very sad, I basically went to visit my grandfather who had died almost 97 years and is healthy. Only that he was "tired" and had stopped eating ...
I can not honestly be too sad, lived well and died peacefully.
In the first room there was to be the guy ... many people and so much pain, the despair.
in the room instead of his grandfather was another elder. All the more moderate.
seem strange my speeches, but I have my own relationship with death.
If there is one thing that scares me, and I accept with tranquility, which I do not worry, it's her.
I longed so much to small. Now the look that's all. But
person referred to me, certainly not to others, I do not like when people die that I love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment