Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dalia Mogahed Biography



think back to the full in Sagittaria.
I think back to the Sisters and Brother Lupone:) I think back to the wind
and I feel him, the sunlight glinting on the leaves.
we have passed through a gate and over a sea of \u200b\u200bgreen, two arms wrapped together like snakes of a caduceus. Vertigo looking up, I was going I was a child, the feeling of watching the sky fall.
Love, warmth, warmth, although the wind was cool.
insects that danced around us, thousands of colors more real, more alive.
perception a bit 'abnormal, the noise from the conference and putting.
Nobody disturbed us, and I wonder if we have seen, apart from the lovely lady who was passing at the end.
A sacred place that wakes up with us. Giving and receiving.
And the cross of the Sister of the Wind is floating in my garden recalling, remembering, remembering ...
that we walked across the threshold but we never left.

0 comments:

Post a Comment