Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bmi Averages By Country

Him in love


Finally I made it! On Tour
me are lost because I was in Cornwall, which of course I do not regret - I'm not stupid;)
But I was sorry to lose a casino ... much anticipated and highly enjoyed the concert!
Bravissimo, on overload, and beautiful new songs!
I have not done to discourage the evil "does not know how to play" and I was right. obvious.

Too bad for the piece of shit fuck with me during the concert and made well aware of those cool because he left the room to "harass" My backstage.
Wait till I see you around. You avoided only for my kick ass. Provided that all the accidents that you have sent these do not fall on me before, how would karmically right.

admit that I am I threw together a little 'out of my excitement for the mystical journey with the Sisters, tomorrow. Well I went a bit 'down to earth, but I hope I did not get "too bumpy o_O

0 comments:

Post a Comment