Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Multiplayer Cubefield





This is a gift from my mother.
She did her. I'd say better than last clock bat, straight out of a Batman movie: P
now is in my room, to mark the passing of time.
time of unrest and discomfort. For two days I have nightmares and sleep badly. That last night I made so uncomfortable that I woke up immediately. I wanted to see blacks
insects and worms that fell upon me, blergh, and I woke up feeling something crawling on my wrist Right brrr.
Now I have breakfast, but I still feel strange.
will stew soy at 10 pm, I will have to come, will be the Equinox, will grow old but that this concern "creeping" around me for days and knows Monday is even stronger.
Hopefully that will lead to something, for better or for worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment